Photo Walk: Edmonton Corn Maze

One of my favourite must-dos of the summer is visiting the Edmonton Corn Maze. I love it. It's fun. It's exercise. It's fresh air. It's family friendly. It's the prairies. It's fun under the warm blue skies of summer when the corn is tall and green. It's fun in the fall when the corn is brown and crunchy underfoot. It's fun a night when it's all dark and spooky. It's just good times fun!

I love that it's not just a corn maze anymore. They've got pedal cars, a jumping pillow (think trampoline sort of thingy), haybale mountain, farm animals, sunflowers, a corn cob mini train, and a picnic area. There's also a food cart that serves the usual hotdogs/icecream/spudz/drinks but also fresh popcorn and yummy roasted ears of corn. All this is only 10mins. out of the city. Seriously, if I knew enough people who would go with me I would buy a season pass, but as it is I visit once a year.

Today some friends and I got lost in the corn maze. Here's some highlights:












Comments