Photo-A-Day: Week #18

January 3, 2011: Packing to move to another house to dog sit. That means I'll be looking after two houses for the week. That becomes important later.


January 4, 2011: The dog, Diva. Poor girl is quite old.


January 5, 2011: Watching Canada lose the World Junior Hockey Championship to the Russians. I'm used to the disappointment though, I am an Oilers fan.


January 6, 2011: My friend couldn't sell her tickets, so I went to the Oilers game at the last minute. Actually, it was a great game - they won! And the little kids played during intermission; they're my favourite intermission filler because they're just so darn cute!


January 7, 2011: It's Snowmageggon 2011 here in Edmonton. I shovelled for 90 minutes today, and I reckon it was about 5-10cm deep. The Jayne hat finally got some use.


January 8, 2011: Snow day -  I couldn't get out of the driveway to go to work! Diva slept, I watched tv. A nice Snow Angel used his snowblower to do my driveway, and my dad used his snowblower to do my other driveway. I got lucky, as it had snowed another 10-15cm.

January 9, 2011: This is all the snow that had covered my car since Friday. It made it onto the Edmonton Journal website (that's twice this weekend for me) and onto iNews 880's website as well. Again, it snowed about 10cm overnight, plus the wind piled up the drifts. It took me an hour to brush off my car and do this driveway. I'll have to do my other driveway tomorrow, that wont be fun. And my car got suck on the road in front of the house and had to get pushed out. Snow is beautiful, but evil.

Comments

  1. I hope the hat was warm! I knit it double strained, so hopefully it helped keep the wind out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat was super warm. It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment