Photo-A-Day Week #14


December 6, 2010: Taken on my way back from a photo walk with a friend - the beautiful entrance to the building where I work.


December 7, 2010: A vase in my house. I tried to use camera tips my friend taught me yesterday on our photo walk. Not sure it worked?


December 8, 2010: This is Goldi, a friend's dog, finally staying still for a second so I could snap a photo.


December 9, 2010: It's that time of year again.


December 10, 2010: Voila Poussiere, a friend's cat by candlelight during Law Girls Dinner.


December 11, 2010: My cool gift from yesterday's Law Girls Dinner. Very fitting my mini Munny has glasses, eh?


December 12, 2010: I went to a friend's church to watch her son in the Christmas Play. This is Jerusalem - they did a great job on the set - and the kids rocked the play too!

Comments