Photo-A-Day Week #9

Bit of a mishmash this week...

Monday, Nov. 1, 2010: It's NaNoWriMo time!


Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010: This stupid crack is going to give me a bruise as I type my stupid NaNoWriMo novel.


Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2010: Finally, it's boots time of year. My favourite.


Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010: Are you wearing one?


Friday, Nov. 5, 2010: The view from my secret free parking spot near Rexall. It's bad enough I have to pay to watch the Edmonton Oilers lose - I certainly ain't paying for parking on top of that.


Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010: Old Strathcona Farmer's Market purchases - yum!


Sunday, Nov. 7, 2010: It's moving day! I'm moving out of my parents' house and into my aunt and uncle's house while they go to Arizona for the winter.

Comments

  1. You didn't tell me you were going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday! Finn and I could have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a last minute decision since I happened to be at work early that morning. I think I was only there for 15mins, I just wanted to buy a hat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment