Photo-A-Day Week #10

This is the second themed Photo-A-Day post, the first being 'Olympus Blue Sky Week' back on week #5. As a salute to the Canadian Finals Rodeo, which was back in town this week, I present to you 'Horse Clock Week'. I'm housesitting, and my uncle is a horse clock collector, so here they are:

Monday, November 8, 2010: His favourite clock, I assume so anyways because this one occupies prime spot on the living room fireplace mantle. There's a light bulb in the wagon, so I assume if it worked it would be a lamp. I think this is one of my favourites too.


Tuesday, November 9, 2010: Another of my uncle's favourites, as this one is also upstairs on the stereo cupboard.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010: The rest of the clocks are in the basement. He's got about five versions of this one, same horse, different clock or finish.


Thursday, November 11, 2010: He's got two of this one.


Friday, November 12, 2010: The only clock with a woman in it. I like the horse in this one, it looks happy.


Saturday, November 13, 2010: Eventually I got bored of taking horse clock photos, plus there's only so many days in a week. Here are some of the rest. There's another one reflected in the TV too. Notice the duplicates.


Sunday, November 14, 2010: More duplicates, more horses without clocks. Quite the collection, eh?

I bet you weren't expecting this when I mentioned 'Horse Clock Week'. That's my houses' tourist attraction. I like them though. Almost as good as having a cat for company.

Comments