Photo-A-Day Week #8

Two months in, and I'm still snapping! Except this week lacks a little inspiration - I'll do better next week.

Monday, Oct. 25, 2010: The first snowfall of the season. I had to brush and scrape my car. Oh yay.


Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2010: I spent 15 minutes trying to get that leaf on the right in focus and never did succeed. Any tips? Perhaps I should finally read my camera's manual?


Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2010: Breakfast (and late night snack) of champions.


Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010: My favourite dinner: a Vietnamese noodle bowl with spring rolls and fish sauce.


Friday, Oct. 29, 2010: Field trip! I was doing campus/branch library tours all day and my car ticked over a milestone.


Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010: New laptop decal! Now I just need to find a curling one.


Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010: Brunch at a new Cora's location. Hell is waiting in line for brunch on a Sunday. And for what?! The food was good but not 'wow!', the service was slow, and the booth was super small and cramped. Not worth the lineup (but I would visit again if I could walk right in). Good thing the company was fantastic!

Comments

  1. Re: Tuesday

    Somewhere in your menus you should have the option to put your camera into "Manual Focus". Then you turn the dial on the lens that ISN'T related to zooming until you have what you want in focus.

    You should also have the ability to select an Aufofocus point or zone - your camera has 11 - and then let the AF work that way. That's probably easier than Manual Focusing would be.

    If you can't get it figured out with the manual, we can take care of it next time you're over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment