Photo-A-Day Week #7

Monday, Oct. 18, 2010: Waiting for the results to come in is always nervewraking - did Edmonton vote for the right person??

Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2010: Yep, they did.

Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2010: This week's lovely sky photo. How can you not love our Alberta sky?

Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010: A sign of things to come?

Friday, Oct. 22, 2010: International Dinner with some friends, representing all of our cultural backgrounds with yummy dishes and good conversation.

Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010: Now that I'm on the board, I think I'll be spending a lot more time at my curling club.

Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010: First snow fall of the season. And so it begins...

Bonus Photo: A friend asked me why I double lock the trunk of my car, and I answered "So no one steals my prize possessions!"

Comments