Photo-A-Day Week #6

Wow, I've made it to week 6! Inconceivable!

Monday, Oct. 11, 2010: Catsitting - My name is Kato. I am a grumpy siamese but aren't I peaceful when I'm sleeping? 

Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2010: Catsitting - My name is Rudy. I am the cutest kitty you will ever meet. Take more pictures of me please!

Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2010: Catsitting - My name is Lucas. I am not the photogenic one. Please stopping taking pictures of me.

Thursday, Oct. 14, 2010: I enjoy pet/house sitting, but I also enjoy NOT living out of a suitcase. It's nice to be home.

Friday, Oct. 15, 2010: I know it's not sky week anymore, but seriously, how beautiful is this?!

Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010: It's that time of year again - these geese are flying south!

Sunday, Oct. 17, 2010: Today is my first curling game of the season. I have a new team I haven't met yet. I haven't thrown a rock since March. I am nervous.

Comments