Photo-A-Day Week #5

Last week, Jay taught me a new phrase: "Olympus Blue". He commented "Olympus tends to have some of the nicest colors without needing any additional post-processing." Yay camera. So this week I decided to showcase "Olympus Blue" (and pink and grey!) by taking pictures of our beautiful Alberta sky.

Monday, Oct. 4, 2010: Wait, what happened to my blue Alberta sky?

Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2010: Yay, my blue Alberta sky is back!

Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2010: Oh what a beautiful morning!

Thursday, Oct. 7, 2010: Beautiful breakfast views, I could get used to this!

Friday, Oct. 8, 2010: This morning, it was like the sky was on fire!

Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010: What a beautiful day for a wedding, congrats Hanne and Merron!

Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010: And it ends how it began - Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments