Photo-A-Day Week #4

Monday, Sept. 27, 2010: Off to work an extra hour early on Monday morning, and was rewarded with the most beautiful sunrise. And no, I did not use the Art filter on this one. The colours are all natural.

Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2010: K'Naan in concert - never disappointing.

Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010: Stopped at a red light and caught city crews painting lines in my neighbourhood. Notice how the paint is lumpy and not smooth like you would think.

Thursday, Sept 30, 2010: The last Thursday of every month is Servus Community Access Night at the Art Gallery of Alberta - meaning it's free. The building is pretty cool, this is from the top floor patio.

Friday, Oct. 1, 2010: Cat sitting Oz and Simon.

Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010: Fall apples and beautiful blue Alberta sky. No, no Art filter here either!

Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010: Wonderful dinner and conversation with wonderful friends.

Comments

  1. All those terrific colors, especially the skies, are called "Olympus Blue". Olympus tends to have some of the nicest colors without needing any additional post-processing.

    Great work! Looks like you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Olympus Blue". I like that. My camera is awesome! Someone on twitter commented they liked the raw quality of my photos and I replied: "The minute I start using photo editing software is the minute I quit. Honesty in life, honesty in photography"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apples, especially straight from the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment