2011 Continental Cup of #Curling Volunteer Rally Photos

The official Continental Cup of Curling website has a short post about the Volunteer Rally I blogged about a couple weeks ago.

What's even more impressive is that I'm in one of the photos!!

Photo: Canadian Curling Association
Yes folks, that's the back of my head, long brown hair, bottom left, navy jacket.

The line up has been confirmed:

Team North America: Teams Kevin Martin (CA), Kevin Koe (CA), Cheryl Bernard (CA), Jennifer Jones (CA), Pete Fenson (US), and Erika Brown (US), Captain Neil Harrison (CA), Coach Rick Lang (CA).

Team World: Teams Thomas Ulsrud (NOR), David Murdoch (SCO), Niklas Edin (SWE), Bingyu Wang (CHI), Andrea Schopp (GER), and Miriam Ott (SUI), Captain Pal Trulsen (NOR), Coach Peja Lindholm (SWE).

And tickets are on sale!! Full event passes are currently $275.

I'm undecided if I should buy any tickets. There's no volunteer seating, and yes, I could watch it on tvs around the venue and pvr it at home but wow, that's a stellar line up!

I'm actually getting quite excited - it's going to be awesome!

Comments