Photo-A-Day Week #2

Well, I made it to week 2. Shocking really. Must have something to do with my super-awesome-new-camera!

Monday, Sept. 13, 2010: My favourite lawn ornament in my parents' yard. My cousin made it by filling an old basketball with cement. 


Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2010: More CDs from the Edmonton Public Library. The bottom one has a disclaimer that reads "This CD was tested on animals. They liked it."


Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2010: This poor little bird ran into our patio doors, and sat there shaking all night. I think he might have been an orange-crowned warbler? He wasn't there in the morning.


Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010: Seems awfully cold for the middle of September.


Friday, Sept. 17, 2010: A very thoughtful birthday gift. Pumpkin Pie Chocolate - yum!


Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010: The sunset from my friend's downtown apartment. 


Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010: My favourite doggie.


Bonus Photo: Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010: My 'nephew', Finn.


What do you think - better quality photos from the new camera as opposed to last week from the old crappy camera? Cus I sure didn't take lessons or anything (heck, haven't even read the super-awesome-new-camera's manual)!

Comments

  1. Love this week's photos! Great stuff! Pumpkin Pie chocolate sounds splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I especially love the sunset one, and the disclaimer on the CD, funny!
    Keep it up & enjoy that nice new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm upset the back of my head looks so unkempt.

    The last one shows some strong visual design. By accident or not, you seem to have a knack for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! The new camera makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment