Photo-A-Day Week #1

As previously mentioned - let the Photo-A-Day Challenge begin!

Monday, Sept. 6, 2010: The first photo - September 6 today and a long time ago.


Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2010: Dogsitting Diva.


Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010: Caught in evening rush hour - oh so frustrating!


Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010: My new hobby - checking out CDs from the Edmonton Public Library.


Friday, Sept. 10, 2010: Watching vintage TV while pottering on the internet.


Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010: The huge fire keeping everyone warm at the Kaleido Festival. It was about 5 degrees - so cold you could see your breath. The only relief came from the various fire pits and dancing to Delhi 2 Dublin's awesome concert.


Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010: Watching the taping of the Canadian Country Music Awards - it was great to see the behind-the-scenes bits as well as all the awesome performers!


So that's my first photo-a-day post. If you've made it this far, please let me know what you think and any comments on how to make this (hopefully) regular post better!

Comments

  1. Loved it! :) That '70s Show was one of my favorite TV shows for many many years, in fact. Keep up the photo taking -- it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you decided to do this! You're off to a great start. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I bought my new camera, so next week's photos will be better quality. Maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment