Music Monday: Blue Rodeo Part II

I'm sneaking in another Music Monday post by cross-posting a short article I wrote for NXEW:
---
As promised last week, Jason Schneider, of Heartbreak Trail has posted part II of his Blue Rodeo interviews, this time he talks to Jim Cuddy.

If you haven't already done so, check out last weeks interview with Greg Keelor. Blue Rodeo's newest double CD, 'The Things We Left Behind', is available in stores now. Tickets are currently on sale (or will be soon) for their 2010 cross-Canada tour.
---
The new double-CD is pretty darn good. Some of it reminds me of old folk stuff from the 60s/70s, with it's great harmonies and psychedelic guitar solos.
In case you haven't been paying attention, I love Jim Cuddy. I also love Luke Doucet's guitar, so you should probably watch this video of both of them...
I do love guitar dancers!!

Comments