Suggest A Theme Song For Me!

Yesterday was a bad day of epic doom and gloom proportions.
Today I came across a timely blog post on Library Alchemy about leadership etc. that had this to say:
"You know what else can help you stay positive? Having a theme song. Everybody should have one. Pick a theme song–the cheesier the better–and listen to it regularly. Don’t tell anybody what your theme song is, though: this is really important, because when times get tough, you can just think of your theme song and smile one of those enigmatic little smiles to yourself. Then everybody will admire you for being brave and noble in the face of obstacles, when really you’re just taking advantage of the naturally healing power of cheesy music."
Good idea.
So I've decided I need a theme song. Previously, in my old life, I had two theme songs: 'I am a rock, I am an island' by Simon and Garfunkel and 'Moment' by Leahy. The former is a bit depressing and doesn't necessarily fit with my current life, and the later is only half applicable.
I need your help - I need a cheesy, uplifting, hopeful theme song. Except I can't think of any at the moment. Suggestions are most welcome, just leave me a comment!

Comments

  1. How about the Batman theme song?

    you know, dunna dunna dunna Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was considering your suggestion, the beat of the Batman theme song reminded me of another song which would be perfect for my theme song (but it's supposed to be a secret, so I'm not telling)! So thanks for the suggestions, in a round-about way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment