Artful Apparitions

When I was young, I spotted a unicorn in our bathroom linoleum. Now that our bathroom has been renovated, I'm sure Astro Boy (they're making an Astro Boy movie by the way, which will never be as good as the old anime was) lives on this one particular tile.
You know what I mean? Have you ever just seen 'something' in an abstract pattern? And once you see it, you can't go back to not seeing it - it's always there.
So months and months ago my friend bought and hung up this picture on her wall:
Can you see what she only just saw the other day?
Here's a clue:
It's Jesus!!
And wait, there's more:
It's a death skull!
And now that I look at it, I think I can see Moses! Or Obiwan...
Creepy! And now, of course, that's all she can see in her picture. It's too late to take it back to the store. What should she do?

Comments