We're Off To See The Wizard...

If you're in Edmonton, and haven't yet seen the Citadel's latest musical, I highly recommend 'The Wizard of Oz'. I saw it last night with my mom and sister - it was fantastic! Actually, it was one of the best musicals I've seen, and I've seen a lot of musicals! The costumes were good, set fun and colourful, staging interesting and varied, singing excellent and acting up to par. Of course the dog and munchkin kids stole the show, so cute!!
Take a look if you're around, it plays until May 31, 2009. Check out the official page for a video trailer and more pictures and information.

Comments

  1. Is the story/music the same as the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the very same except there are two new songs, which are actually alright. It's worth going to see for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see Peter Pan a couple of years ago and Noises Off last year. The Citadel seems to put together pretty good productions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment