How To Stay Awake In Class...

1. Bring your laptop.
2. Get caught up on your emails/facebook/RSS feeds.
3. Watch curling with your neighbour, live from tsn.ca (Howard v. Howard, like I'm going to miss that. It was amazing, even on mute.).
4. Pass/write notes with your neighbour.
5. Take notes on lecture (half heartedly).
6. Write a blog post.
= a very satisfying morning at school (for once).
(For the record, this is not a typical occurrence during class. I only watched curling because it was a game-not-to-be-missed. And we had a guest speaker who doesn't relate to my area of interest. I promise, these events will never happen again. I am, afterall, a keen librarian.)

Comments

  1. But did you learn anything, or is that irrelevant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, irrelevant? Or at least secondary, there was curling on! I've got priorities, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment