Death By Television

Hello, my name is Lisa, and I'm addicted to TV. I've been trying to cut down for the past few years, but it's difficult. Oh so difficult. Especially with season finales on the horizon.
Want to know who's dying this year? Check out this TV Death Chart. There's no obvious spoilers, unless you read the comments! I'm curious to see how the CSI's turn out, but as long as no Top Models kick it, I'll be ok. Oh, and please please please ABC, don't kill Castle
And while we're talking all morbid and creepifying, here's a post about tv's most shocking deaths. I agree about Dan Connor (Rosanne), they really shouldn't of killed him off. And I do remember being shocked when Lucy died on ER and I was kind of a Kellie Martin fan. And don't even get me started on Henry Blake. The second M*A*S*H episode I ever saw was Abyssinia Henry, and I cried like a baby. Since I'm normally a rock, I figured there might be something to the show, and am now a huge fan. 
We'll see what happens this year, although Grissom is already gone, so really, there is no bigger tragedy that my tv schedule can suffer this season.

Comments

  1. Oh no! A death on Chuck? It's the only show I watch, give me a break! I guess there are a bunch of smaller characters I could live with out...and Chuck's obviously safe because, well, the show's named after him...but, *gasp* what if it's Awesome? He and Ellie aren't doing so well, and he's on the verge of finding out Chuck's secret...crap...the should just wouldn't be the same with out him. Okay, gotta go back to work...and not waste time looking for spoilers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment