Christian Reflections, and a Webcomic...

It's Sunday, so I figured I'd share my two favourite Christian blogs.
This thoughtful blog is written by a local author (one day I'll check out the church), and is also a good source for local events etc. Mostly the posts consist of a thought provoking picture or video, followed by a related bible verse and/or a reflection. I'm sure there are thousands of blogs like this out there, but I like this one because it's local, and short, yet still makes me think. 
At first I didn't think this webcomic artist was a Christian, but he is. His opinions, though probably offensive to some, are usually along the same lines as mine. I think he's quite spiritual and loves the Lord, but definitely has a few words to say about church politics and hypocritical churchgoers. Controversial, yes, but also honest and true. It should be about a relationship, not rules, eh? The comments are always interesting to read too.
I used to do the washing up at church every week. I guess that explains a lot...

Comments