Oilers Weekend

And how did I spend my last weekend of freedom?

Well, yesterday I went to work at the court house, which was extra exciting because the maintenance guys drilled through a water pipe and the ceiling started leaking (yes it doesn't take much to make the library extra exciting). Following that, I went to another Oilers game, which they won! I must be good luck.

Today I went with a few friends and a 5 year old to the Edmonton Oilers Skills Competition. I've never been before, but will definitely go again - it was super fun! We were on the white side and we won the event, so it was extra good. Plus, we all got those blow up noise banging things.
Good times, good times.

I capped off the day with a Guitar Hero marathon, and then a couple episodes of Mythbusters.

So it was a fantastic last weekend of freedom. Unfortunately, time marches on and tomorrow it's back to school for me.

Here are some pics from the skills competition, c/o the official Oilers gallery:

Comments