Pumpkin Time

I love Fall. I love everything about it (except the diminishing daylight hours). The multi coloured leaves are just gorgeous, the air is fresh and cool and I get to wear all my favourite jackets/sweaters/hoodies.
And I love the flavour of spiced pumpkin!
Check out Tim Horton's new product description: "This month, enjoy the great taste of Pumpkin Spice at Tim Hortons. Try our Pumpkin Spice donut or muffin, baked fresh throughout the day. You can also try our delicious Pumpkin Spice Herbal tea."
As if that doesn't make your mouth water. The muffins are pretty good, but the doughnuts are amazing!
Oh, and pumpkin pie. I LOVE pumpkin pie. I used to buy overpriced cans of the pumpkin filling from the Canada Shop in London, and then forget the crust and just bake it in a casserole dish to eat with a spoon! I love pumpkin pie. So far I reckon Sobey's is the best.
Bring it on...

Comments